Tooth Fairy Pillows and Door Hangers

A bit of a throwback for me. Pretty early on I created these tooth fairy pillows.

These pillows were made with white felt in the shape of a tooth and stuffed with poly-fil stuffing. I used black non-toxic fabric paint to create a smiley face on one side of the tooth. I added a pocket on the other side using another color of felt and stitched it all together in a coordinating embroidery floss in a blanket stitch. 

Then more recently I created these tooth fairy door hangers. Believe me when I say the tooth fairy loves these. These are much easier for the tooth fairy to access and there's less of a chance she will wake up the child during the tooth swap. These door hangers were made with fun with print cotton fabric and ribbon. I also included cute tiny little bottles to keep the tooth safe until pick up. 

Tooth fairy pillows are often given as gifts for young children who are just starting to lose their baby teeth, and they can be a fun and exciting way to celebrate this milestone in a child's life. They can also serve as a cherished keepsake or memento, reminding the child of their childhood and the magic of the tooth fairy.

I have just a few of each style still available in my shop. Head on over to pick one out today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make your own interactive play mats for kids

Play mats for kids

How to make your own quiet activity book